Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Committed to Not Committing

Ever had that friend who has been hooking up with a guy for MONTHS, expecting that it will soon turn into a relationship, when everyone else around her knows that this kid is playing the game better than Michael Jordan?  This bitch is in her own fantasy world while this guy is secretly (or not so secretly) fucking anything within his reach when he is not with her. The reason this girl is in the realm of denial is because this guy basically treats her like a girlfriend, but will NEVER make her one. This NON-COMMITTER will introduce this poor girl to his parents, have her help pick out the paint colors for his new apartment, have her sleep over every night, and tell her how much he cares about her every day, but he WILL NOT COMMIT.  
Translation from the guy's perspective: 1) I tell her that I care about her to keep her around, and I know she will believe me because I am so charming 2) instead of not being able to fuck her when I want to for the next couple of months, I make up shit as to why I can’t commit right now aka "I’m just not ready", "I’m busy with other things and I want to be able to give you the time you deserve", etc...she eats that shit up 3) it doesn’t take much effort for me to shoot her a text once in a while or see what she is up to. The more I show her that I am interested in talking to her, the more likely she will be DTF later that night when I see her at the bar.
To be honest, I don't blame this guy. What reason does he have to commit? He gets the credit from his BROS for having a hot girl by his side who would do ANYTHING for his attention, yet he can get away with giving her the good old wam, bam, thank you ma'am or the HIT IT AND QUIT IT and then invite the next slut over. This guy is an expert at making excuses, and for fear of losing him (her so-called potential boyfriend) she gives him the benefit of the doubt. 
What girls don't understand is that when a guy REALLY likes them, YOU WILL KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT. There will be ZERO chasing, begging, pleading, or convincing that she is THE ONE and that he should give up his BBM HOES and his obsessive need to bring home the next bar-slut he finds when he has his beer goggles on.
If you are this girl, RUN. IT WILL NEVER WORK. Save yourself the agony and find a REAL MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment